[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Missing Raven Key

PsychopompSentinelPsychopompSentinel
Reactions: 1,010
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Missing Item

Brief bug summary: Although I completed the quest to get the Raven Key, it did not drop, nor did I get a 'quest complete' book above my character's head.

More details: I was able to complete the rest of the Afterlands' questline, but now am unable to try again for this key, as far as I know. It's the only one missing.

Steps to reproduce: Complete the Afterlands quest "The Cry of the Horrid Deathbeast", and get nothing in response to quest completion.

Character name: ChoìHan

Character level: 109 (currently)

Character job: Adele

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12-23-2020 at around 8:00pm Mountain Time.

9119366988bab36d129f27bd77d1a43a65d15c9fbe4b60ca000a378275a6eb7ca6a9f7b9.jpg

Comments

• PsychopompSentinelPsychopompSentinel
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2020
    Whelp, literally ten minutes after posting this, I messed around in Afterlands for a bit by: clearing out all the re-doable quests in the Land of Contemplation, then made it night, made it rain, stopped the rain, made it day again, and on just a whim checked the map where the "Horrid Deathbeast" is supposed to be (the third map over, just fyi) and lo' and behold it was just there. No quest to fight it (not after the initial quest where it didn't drop the key), it just randomly appeared. Needless to say I finally managed to open this dang door, but that was a hassle and a half.