[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Unlock the Center Silver Maple Leaf on Globe

DISNDISN
Reactions: 510
edited January 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: User interface / Functionality
Brief bug summary: Quest to unlock the Center Silver AND Gold Maple Leaves (updated 1/1/2021) on the Maple Globe is not appearing even after acquiring and applying all necessary S rank customization materials up to Globe Lv. 11

More details: I finally decided to use up all my globe materials in order to obtain the center Maple Leaf decorations. I got the Bronze quest no problem after applying all S rank materials up to Lv. 7 globe once my globe was Lv. 9, but I cannot obtain the Silver Maple Leaf quest even after applying S rank customization materials up to Lv. 9 globe. My globe was lv. 9 when this error occured. The quest to unlock the Silver Maple Leaf does not appear in the Light Bulb event notifier. Latest update: I've reached Lv. 11 and I cannot get the Gold Maple Leaf. For your information, I also cannot obtain the Maple Globe Collector medal because of this same issue apparently.

Steps to reproduce: Add all necessary S rank customization materials to unlock the first Bronze Maple Leaf quest and accept and finish it to apply the leaf. Then. add all necessary S rank customization materials to unlock the second Silver Maple Leaf, however this time the quest does not pop up in the Light Bulb event notifier. I have followed the list given in the patch notes and nothing.

Character name: Blanchefleur

Character level: 260

Character job: Kaiser

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: December 29, 2020 at 7:09 AM PST

Comments

• DISNDISN
    edited January 2021
    Find all registered materials images below, content in Light Bulb and current globe at Lv. 11:

Tree
    ewEVmU7.png

Chair
    BFsd5zP.png

Mini Figure 1
    PKl2xOQ.png

Pose
    W9vYqYV.png

Base
    mtgJJWl.png

Glass
    nTLBUth.png

Expression
    JrLSsBc.png

Effect
    l8OCu3r.png

Mini Figure 2
    zQ4v5IH.png

Music
    HmBtvYv.png
    Oy6vN0G.png

Image of the quest not appearing in the Light Bulb event notifier
    tItfQp5.png

Image of the Maple Globe UI
    XSXkeGF.png

Image of my Lv. 11 globe currently
    dvAdRFz.png
  • lapcanlapcan
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited January 2021
    I myself can confirm as well that I wont be able to obtain the S rank medal at all, because of the center leaf issue. Like everyone else, I wasn't able to move forward due to being halted from getting the minimum of 3 globe chairs, though afterwards, and I jumped to level 6 immediately after from obtaining the chairs which must've sparked the issue. I never received the quest for the first tier of the bronze leaf at all nor any others so forth, even after obtaining 5 S rank materials for the given category. I have all S materials but I will become level 11 on the 5th for this month, which is the final day of the event.
    DISN
  • DISNDISN
    edited January 2021
    Update: I got contacted by a GM in-game today and they logged on my account to complete the Maple Globe Collector medal quest, ultimately granting me the medal. I am very grateful for that and it is more than I expected, however the Maple Leaf issue still remains according to the GM. I have sent another ticket in hopes that this will get fixed in an upcoming patch and hopefully the same method of completing the quest can be done at that time. Thanks for reading.
    YinYangX