[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Awake Coins and World Leap

AeropediaAeropedia
Reactions: 100
edited January 2021 in General Chat
I haven't been part of most world leaps, so I don't know how this usually goes when they occur alongside other events.

I know I cannot world leap with nearly any of the coin shop purchases left in my inventory, but will unused coins leap along with my characters? This does not seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2021
    Aeropedia wrote: »
    I haven't been part of most world leaps, so I don't know how this usually goes when they occur alongside other events.

I know I cannot world leap with nearly any of the coin shop purchases left in my inventory, but will unused coins leap along with my characters? This does not seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Yes, your unused coins in burning world character will leap along with you when you move to regular servers. All of the "tradable within account" items in coinshop, however, will prevent you from leaping so make sure to use them before burning leap starts. Also, scroll tier of your burning world character will change to that of the world that you're leaping into (i.e if your Chung Gong tier in burning world and only Bak Gong tier in regular world you're leaping into, then your burning world character will change to Bak Gong tier).