[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gm bring the battle to us!!!

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited January 2021 in General Chat
So i wanted to ask after watching a old video of a event hosted by nexon, i wanted to ask if we can get another one but different. This event will allow us to fight the black mages commander all at knce and the black mage in henesys. This will be good cause it give everyone in the map a way to figure it out and a huge battle royal.

Whos for a black mage army battle royal in henesys.

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Bruh.
    We'd all just DC.
    darik
  • rizariza
    edited January 2021
    JettLuvsU wrote: »
    Bruh.
    We'd all just DC.

I heard the same thjng in the stream today, i feel the gms should be able to manage lmao but i do hope they can do this even summoning 3 ursus bosses in hene would make it amazing
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    riza wrote: »

I heard the same thjng in the stream today, i feel the gms should be able to manage lmao but i do hope they can do this even summoning 3 ursus bosses in hene would make it amazing

Yeah, GM events are really cool n I have no problem with em. It's just that we had one recently at the end of MapleFest 2020 in Pet Park where GMs summoned monsters but most people had their client freeze up or just DC'd. :(
    They'd have to alter the bosses they summon or improve MapleStory's performance or something before hosting an event with 3 Ursus or the Black Mage! XD
  • rizariza
    edited February 2021
    JettLuvsU wrote: »
    riza wrote: »

Yeah, GM events are really cool n I have no problem with em. It's just that we had one recently at the end of MapleFest 2020 in Pet Park where GMs summoned monsters but most people had their client freeze up or just DC'd. :(
    They'd have to alter the bosses they summon or improve MapleStory's performance or something before hosting an event with 3 Ursus or the Black Mage! XD

what server did they do this in? I haven't seen it in bera but yeah they should revise it and bring it back for us cause those events were fun.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2021
    They're gonna have to wait until they update the game to 64 bit structure. Right now, 4gb ram space is gonna explode for event like this.
  • rizariza
    edited February 2021
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    They're gonna have to wait until they update the game to 64 bit structure. Right now, 4gb ram space is gonna explode for event like this.

they have done it before tho >.< but yeah I guess I just wanna fight!!!!!!