[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Princess No - Disconnection Issues

Comments

• DaviiieeeeDaviiieeee
    Reactions: 220
    I second this, ive been trying to clear her, the only way i can clear her is with a group of 3 people and just doing enough damage to kill her before she can teleport to the top....
    TimidTigers
  • okjihokjih
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2021
    Hi I believe that Princess No is bugged, on the final stage when the eel appears I get dc for no reason. I have attempt Princess No 5 times and same thing happens. DC for no reason when the eel spawn. Nexon you need to fix this bug.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
  • LAviTalLAviTal
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2021
    Bug type:
    Disconnect

Brief bug summary:
    when playing solo Princess No Boss few sec after she summoned the eels (Phase 2 :when she teleport to upper platform )
    you disconnect

Steps to reproduce:

1. try to enter solo (my case buccaneer)
    2. finish all stages up to the princess
    2. fight her up to this point ( 7:37 in the video)

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Blessydo
    Character level: 225
    Character job: Buccaneer
    World name: Reboot (eu)

Date and time of the incident: 03.01.2021 22:30 +- CET

• AdorableAdorable
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2021
    Fix it. The eels dc you.
  • GPINKSGPINKS
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2021
    Whenever princess no summons eels and go center top plate i get disconnected
    I looked up and seems like this is a common issue that has been brought up for not just months but years.
    Please look into the bug and fix it.
    Thank you
  • DaviiieeeeDaviiieeee
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2021
    I've seen many posts on this, but if you don't kill Pno Fast enough it still dc's you once it teleports to top platform and the eels spawn. Not sure if its the eels or the second form that dc's you but this hasn't been fixed in a long time since I've seen posts dating back to 2018... I'm beginning to think its just going to stay bugged forever...
  • iCruzeiCruze
    Reactions: 200
    Unfourtanetly Nexon doesn't take bug reporting seriously. If you report a bug you get a response from what they say isn't a bot but they only provide a copy and paste blanket statement, I wouldn't get your hopes up on anything you report meaning anything.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2021
    Confirming that this is still happening as of v220.

I tested it today, and didn't disconnect on a mule. Can anyone else confirm if it still happens to them?