[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato Disconnect bug

EsriDaxEsriDax
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnection

Brief bug summary: Disconnect when cancelling Sword rain (1st job skill that used to cost sword energy) with swift slash (newest 5th job skill.)

More details:

If i'm just standing there and push the skill I've never been disconnected, but ruins the flow if i'm paranoid about a DC

Steps to reproduce:

Use sword rain or hitokiri rain and cancel with swift slash (newest 5th job skill) it should lead to a disconnect.

Character name: Shioyin

Character level: 225

Character job: Hayato

World name: Elysium

Date and time of the incident: Jan 5th, 1:30 EST, 2021

Comments

• CynjaCynja
    Reactions: 200
    I am getting disconnected, inconsistently, from using summer rain alone. I only noticed this during bossing. Reboot.
  • CynjaCynja
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    After playing some more I realized it actually occurs when using Hitokiri Hundred Strike ( i forgot it has a separate name ) it can also happen on maps with normal enemies. It is still inconsistent though
  • LokShenLokShen
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2021
    i had the same issue with my hayato,everytime i use Hitokiri Hundred Strike bossing its make me dc,now im scare to use that when bossing....
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited March 2021

Pls fix Nexon
    Also the timestamp is 1:15
  • ShonileleShonilele
    Reactions: 220
    Same here though it happens only during bossing and after the Battoujutsu Zankou skill