[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

1366x789

JSyraXJSyraX
Reactions: 785
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So in game i cannot use 1366x789 when i play and it annoys me because i can't see some cooldowns on other keys. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 but i still cannot run 1366x789 IN game. About two months ago when i was playing i had it on 1366x789 but now it just doesn't work same pc/monitor. Has anyone ever this problem? Is there a fix?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Use windowed mode?

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    that is odd, can you temporarily set your monitor to 1366x789 every time you play?
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    edited November 2016

I would but it's too small like wayyy to small. Also i like maplestory full screened.
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

that is odd, can you temporarily set your monitor to 1366x789 every time you play?
    No i cannot.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    This happened to me a few weeks ago. I don't remember how I fixed it, or if I even did anything to fix it instead of it just going away on its own lol.

This reddit link suggests a graphics driver reinstall might work? Doesn't sound like something I did, though.
    JSyraX
  • MisterKrekelMisterKrekel
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited November 2016
    I've had this same problem for some time now. Used to be able to play in 1366x789 but suddenly was no longer able to play in full screen.
    Been able to fix it today, so hopefully this will work for you too:

In my case it was caused by having an old graphics card + windows 10 and not being able to select 1366x789 resolution in my display settings.
    Tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, but it didn't work.
    Then found this post in which they suggested to install CRU and manually add the 1366x789 resolution.
    Followed the steps and voilá, now it works!
    Hope it helps for you too.

• JSyraXJSyraX
    edited November 2016
    MisterKrekel

I've had this same problem for some time now. Used to be able to play in 1366x789 but suddenly was no longer able to play in full screen.
    Been able to fix it today, so hopefully this will work for you too:

In my case it was caused by having an old graphics card + windows 10 and not being able to select 1366x789 resolution in my display settings.
    Tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, but it didn't work.
    Then found this post in which they suggested to install CRU and manually add the 1366x789 resolution.
    Followed the steps and voilá, now it works!
    Hope it helps for you too.

thanks man it worked

MisterKrekel