[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event items

FatherPersonFatherPerson
Reactions: 610
edited April 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Could we potentially stop putting expiration dates on every single thing?
Don't get me wrong, I love having constant events but what I don't like is the fact that every single reward we get is timed making it so that we HAVE to use it or lose it..
like why can't we just stockpile our rewards for when we actually have time to use them?
  1. Should Nexon remove expiration dates from our rewards?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    I agree. I understand that some items must have a date to expire (like some titles that have 50+ stats and such), but they should unstead give us a coupon that does NOT expire, and when we have time to use it (becase believe me, people have life outside MS) then we just double click the coupon and it turns into the desired item with the expiring date. And of course, only when a date makes sense. There is items with date that I don't understand why they have it.
    FatherPerson