[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you guys stay in business??

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,395
edited May 2021 in Rants and Raves
I gotta ask, why do you purposely try to screw customers.

All I wanted to do here, was buy $30 of NX credit to make the Silver Tier. But your system forbids it, saying I'd reached a limit. As in, you refuse to let a customer make a purchase.

Tried to buy Karma Koins online, but nope, the PC Supplies Online won't let me log in. Guild member suggests I had to verify because I was a first-time customer, but can't do that either.

I know you folks have the a "screwing a hundred honest players is worth catching one spammer" policy, but COME ON! Believe me, if someone steals my credit card number, my bank WILL catch it long before you do, it CAN and HAS.

Cut honest players some slack, okay? I'm not the one complaining about Nexon being a bunch of crooks who peddle the "free to play" angle as a con, I know the Cash Shop is your only avenue of profit.

So seriously, this is too much.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2021
    PC Game Supply, assuming this was the site you're trying to use, is a third-party service, and has nothing to do with Nexon.

You should contact their support center if you're unable to login: on their main page click "Support" on the right side of the ribbon at the top of the page.
    BlasterMaster
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited May 2021
    Neospector wrote: »
    PC Game Supply, assuming this was the site you're trying to use, is a third-party service, and has nothing to do with Nexon.

You should contact their support center if you're unable to login: on their main page click "Support" on the right side of the ribbon at the top of the page.

Thanks, but I found a better website.

This is just a big headache for something that should be simple