[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Acquiring event items post-event

Dear Nexon gameplay team,

I'm writing this message to provide a potential suggestion that allows players to obtain certain event items past the event period (Given reasonable circumstances).

For example, I personally worked everyday during the wondroid event to earn both the wondroid heart (Which I did obtain) and the alolaroid (Which I was unable to obtain). During the event period, I had a serious medical emergency that required immediate hospitalization. I remained in the hospital until well after the event had ended. I'd be happy to provide documented proof of this hospitalization signed by a medical professional that outlines the dates and reasons for my hospitalization.

Prior to this emergency I had been an active, helpful, and supportive member of the MapleStory community for over a year. I've reached the point in the game where every percentage stat and starforce plays a big role in helping me to achieve a bigger milestone (43k+ stat and just shy of 400 total statforce).

My question ultimately boils down to the following: Is there anything the gameplay team can do to help players in my situation? I'm more than happy to provide any additional effort necessary to obtain the alolaroid. It seems quite unfortunate, given the previous effort I put towards this event, to miss out completely on the rewards/gains due to a situation that was out of my control and have to wait until next year for the event to return.

I hope those who read this message take my request into consideration for the sake of both myself and anyone else in a similar situation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I wish you all the best,
-Eric

Comments