[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

V Chat Ring and V Label Ring

VisusVisus
Reactions: 300
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you bring back this "Attendance Event" where you could get the "V Chat Ring & V Label Ring" as so many of us returning players missed it?v-label-chat-rings-from-attendance
ofjZaPu.png

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    I doubt they'll bring it back. They usually don't for things that were event items centered around a specific update. In this case, the 5th job update almost three years ago.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2019
    If they create a 15th anniversary with those cash rings. I would like to see V Rings, Ark and (what was the name for V 2.) Those rings can return as an event and there can be an achievement for collecting them all.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    If they create a 15th anniversary with those cash rings. I would like to see V Rings, Ark and (what was the name for V 2.) Those rings can return as an event and there can be an achievement for collecting them all.

Override?
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited May 2021
    I just got one from the Fairy Bros daily 1 hour attendance event.

Now, if I could only figure out how to chat with it :-/
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    Mawg wrote: »
    I just got one from the Fairy Bros daily 1 hour attendance event.

Now, if I could only figure out how to chat with it :-/

Equip it and use all chat (default key "1"). Make sure you're not wearing another chat ring in another slot.

Also, don't necro-bump two-year-old threads.
This discussion has been closed.