[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

efficient way to reset honor exp

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
perhaps overhaul the way players reset honor exp, click enter click enter is too slow, holding enter while clicking ok/reset lags game

Comments

• BXLBXL
    Reactions: 870
    edited April 2017
    That's true, maybe make an interface that lets you do 10x or 20x at a time and you can decide what you'd like and stick with that till the next batch...
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited April 2017
    BXL wrote: »
    That's true, maybe make an interface that lets you do 10x or 20x at a time and you can decide what you'd like and stick with that till the next batch...

idk about batches cause of the tier up chance, unless they notify you that youre going to rank up in those batches then thatd be decent
    Mawg
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    Support. Very time consuming and plain annoying trying to reset ability for Legendary and the reason I don't bother resetting inner ability on my mules/alts.

Maybe add an automated option that'll continue to reset until you either tier up then automatically stops, or bring up a prompt asking if you'd like to continue. If it does tier down from Unique to Epic, should continue and not stop for tiering down until you reach Unique again.
    DarkPassenger
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »
    Support. Very time consuming and plain annoying trying to reset ability for Legendary and the reason I don't bother resetting inner ability on my mules/alts.

Maybe add an automated option that'll continue to reset until you either tier up then automatically stops, or bring up a prompt asking if you'd like to continue. If it does tier down from Unique to Epic, should continue and not stop for tiering down until you reach Unique again.

I support that idea.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    or a "Roll Again?" [YES] [NO] set up. click reset innerability - Roll for lulz - Roll again Y/N? - click y and auto roll (click no and it exits the rolling screen.)
    edited April 2017
    or a "Roll Again?" [YES] [NO] set up. click reset innerability - Roll for lulz - Roll again Y/N? - click y and auto roll (click no and it exits the rolling screen.)

something similar to cubes
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited May 2021
    BXL wrote: »

idk about batches cause of the tier up chance, unless they notify you that you're going to rank up in those batches then that'd be decent

I am currently going through click hell, trying to get legendary. I have gotten to unique 6 times and it generally drops back to epic with one or two rolls :-(

What I want is a way to say, "Here, take my 800k honor exp and keep rolling until it hots legendary or I run out of honor exp"