[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Audio Fan Fiction] Maplestory, The Novel by Me

YoshumariYoshumari
Reactions: 2,075
edited April 2021 in Fan Creations
So, I know i was posting Neospector's Arcane fan fiction reading in here for a while, but a couple of the voices needed a break (hence the hiatus) and I needed to slim down my production schedule so that I could do some other things I wanted. However, while I was working on Arcane, I was also working on the audio version of my own fan fiction, Maplestory, The Novel.

I did post some of the written story here a while back, but I still wanted to have a semi-visual component to it, thus, began these videos. This series that I am making is meant to be a hybrid of sorts, where you CAN watch the videos, or you can listen to them on the go. It is fully voice acted, so enjoy!

You can start the journey here!

Here is a link to the full playlist:

I know my youtube, and the story is written by "Tatsumari Korisuno", but I assure you that I am the same person that I am on these Forums. Just haven't been able to change the name as of yet.

Give it a like, share and a comment if you enjoyed! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything!
T.K.

Comments

• YoshumariYoshumari
    edited April 2021
    New part is up! And in concludes Chapter 7!

• YoshumariYoshumari
    edited May 2021
    New part and chapter has been uploaded for you r enjoyment!!

-Y.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited May 2021
    Check it out!!! new part of Chapter 8 has been added!!! This does contain a Flashing Image warning, But it does contain a card linking to the Non-flashing version if you would like.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited May 2021
    Uploaded a new part this morning! Maplestory, The Novel videos are going on a break for a little while, but they will return June 27th! so be on the look out!

• YoshumariYoshumari
    edited June 2021
    And here it is... a day late... due to... stuff... Enjoy!
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited July 2021
    Check it out! Another part is ready for you guys!!

• YoshumariYoshumari
    edited July 2021
    Wow... I forgot to post it here when it released, but here is the latest part of Maplestory the Novel Audiobook
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited August 2021
    Wow... I forgot to update this again!!! Sorry about that peeps!
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited August 2021
    Alright... so this is going to be the last one until January. I am taking a break from this story and am going to be working on another one from here until the end of the year, but Next year, Maplestory, The Novel will come back, and follow Dane's journey down. If you want, there is the full story in the description. I will be editing as much and as fast as I can, so if you do read it, take what you read with a grain of salt because it will change in the future.

So until January my friends...
    T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited January 2022
    So i know it's been a while since I posted here, as I was working on stuff to put this new part/chapter together. I didn't want to make a BRAND NEW thread just to start all over again (posting the same thread multiple times) so I'm posting it here. I'm caught in the middle here of posting too much, and resurrecting a thread. So if its seen as the resurrection thing, no harm no fowl.

in anycase though, here is the long awaited next part in the Audiobook of my fanfiction, Maplestory, the Novel, Sacred Tears!

Enjoy!
    T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited February 2022
    Alright... so... After ALOT of work... its finally here! Enjoy!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited June 2022
    Hey guys! I know I've been a little lax in posting updates to this project here, but chapter 11, part 3, all of chapter 12, and the first part of Chapter 13 are done and ready for you to check out!

Here is 13-1 in this post, but you should be able to see the other vids from the playlist at the top of the thread!

T.K.