[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ezra we need to talk ;)

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited May 2021 in Off-Topic Discussion
I think that reboot is a alright server its cool but I think that bera would be so much better. reasons why you should join bera?
1. The second coming of fangblade is there so it only makes sense.
2. We are anti bully "if anyone tries to ks you we stop them, we also have great security"
3. We are much cooler I mean as regular server players it only makes sense that we are cooler ;)
4. fashionstory most of us in bera dont wear the same outfit every day
5. I mean why not we are just more better in every way

But yeah lets switch the nexon standard from reboot to bera that way we can make maple great again and thanks for reading this amazing thread
But yeah everyone join bera we got mvp for days ;)
  1. would you join bera?4 votes
    1. yes
       25% (1 vote)
    2. no
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    yoo who's the new FangBlade??? Are they a streamer??? Cuz that sounds POGGERS!!!!

Anyways we have Ghiblee <3 already in Bera. Reboot needs their own CM to rep them.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2021
    JettLuvsU wrote: »
    yoo who's the new FangBlade??? Are they a streamer??? Cuz that sounds POGGERS!!!!

Anyways we have Ghiblee <3 already in Bera. Reboot needs their own CM to rep them.

The New fangblade amazing he even plays with a controller for maple, unlike the rest of the community which is keyboard warriors. But yeah we do have ghiblee so I guess bera will settle with ghiblee ;)

E2ZafJd.jpg
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    riza wrote: »

The New fangblade amazing he even plays with a controller for maple, unlike the rest of the community which is keyboard warriors. But yeah we do have ghiblee so I guess bera will settle with ghiblee ;)

E2ZafJd.jpg

WOAH that controller looks so weird O__O
    And, if I'm understanding you correctly, then GOOD LUCK ON 300!!! > w <

dont mind me crawling to 250 with my keyboard XD