[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SUGESTION 2X DROP 2 HOURS

ConstantinoQueirogaConstantinoQueiroga
Reactions: 850
edited June 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello Everyone! I don't know if this would be the ideal channel to expose my thoughts and appeal to you. Well, as you may know, the Maplestory player base is over 20 years old. Taking this into account, the change in our lives, the love we have for the game and the gameplay itself, I would like to suggest the addition of the 2x drop coupon and EXP coupon for 2 (two) hours. The current ones we have, the 4 (four) hours is a lot for us, which causes us to waste money, considering that we can hardly take advantage of the full four hours.
Mynodex

Comments

• vKiritoKunvKiritoKun
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2021
    just pay with mesos
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2021
    vKiritoKun wrote: »
    just pay with mesos

There is coupons being sold for mesos in CS ?
    Hello Everyone! I don't know if this would be the ideal channel to expose my thoughts and appeal to you. Well, as you may know, the Maplestory player base is over 20 years old. Taking this into account, the change in our lives, the love we have for the game and the gameplay itself, I would like to suggest the addition of the 2x drop coupon and EXP coupon for 2 (two) hours. The current ones we have, the 4 (four) hours is a lot for us, which causes us to waste money, considering that we can hardly take advantage of the full four hours.

If you don't mind, I would like to suggest something about this. They could add a coupon, lets say 2 hours like you said, but you can turn on/off. It will be like the familiars, we can turn on/off and they also have a few hours of life spam per day. But in this case we can use the coupon lets say for 1 hour, then stop to go to work or something else, and use the rest of it later. The coupon also would have an expiration time of lets say 3 days.
    I agree that 4 hours is too much, but 2 hours in a row imo is exhausting.
    ConstantinoQueiroga
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2021
    I love the idea of being able to turn off and on exp coupons. Honks to use a 12 hour one then some happens any barely get to use it. Two major things stopping this tho.
    1: Nexon would lose money cause people would be able to hang on to exp coupons longer.
    2: This is GMS. You'd have to go to KMS to even get a chance of making this a thing.
  • WindyStoryWindyStory
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2021
    The idea of turning on/off is great but 1) it comes into conflicts with the current CS expiration system so a lot more codes are needed; 2) the price can go up. If the price goes up, it doesn't make much difference from the current coupons.

2x coupon (2 hour) in OP is, however, a very very nice suggestion. Say, you arrive home, cook, have dinner, clean the table and take a shower and it is 8 or 9pm. Then, depending on whether you have other stuff to do, you can just grind for 2 hours and go to bed. :))))))
  • ConstantinoQueirogaConstantinoQueiroga
    Reactions: 850
    edited June 2021
    So guys, in response to the player who suggested that it's just buying with mesos, I make it clear that it's not what I'm using to buy the coupon, but the waste of my resources, whether mesos or dollars. The on and off suggestion sounds like a great idea too. What matters is that it was possible for us to have to go for so many hours non-stop, and avoid losing our benefits.