[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding Burning World and World Leap.

TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
Reactions: 1,290
edited June 2021 in General Chat
Hello!

This is my first time trying out the "burning world" event, and I read that you're supposed to be able to move the characters you create there to a non-Reboot world of your choosing after the event is done through a "world leap". I was wondering if anyone could tell me if that World Leap event is dependent on the Cash Shop (as in, I'll need to buy something in the Cash Shop to be able to move 1 character to another world) or if it's something that will be free to access. I couldn't find any info regarding that, so I'd be grateful if someone could clarify it for me, since I'm a returning player after many years away and I don't really know how World Leap events work.

Thank you, in advance, for your replies. :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    There is no need to buy anything.
    The update notes describe the conditions for Burning World Leap.
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2021
    Ahh, haha, I read the notes before June 17, so they didn't say how the World Leap would work, and I didn't think to go back and check them again now.

Thanks for the answer. :)