[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

24hr lapse time for character deletion

BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
Reactions: 830
edited July 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
24hr lapse time on character deletion needs to be reduced to 8 hrs. Like really why do i have to w8 24hrs i am at make slots. Why cant i delete my adele whos at lvl 60 now cause i wanna make a new character to burn. This really needs to be looked at cause it is ridiculous its like your making someone pay 5 dollars to make a new character and i thought this game was free too play.
DracoNosferatu

Comments

• Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited July 2021
    24hr lapse time on character deletion needs to be reduced to 8 hrs. Like really why do i have to w8 24hrs i am at make slots. Why cant i delete my adele whos at lvl 60 now cause i wanna make a new character to burn. This really needs to be looked at cause it is ridiculous its like your making someone pay 5 dollars to make a new character and i thought this game was free too play.

Used to be able to delete characters level 60 and below right away but for some reason it was changed to 24 hours for all characters no matter what level...If anything it should have been increased to 100 but whatever
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited July 2021
    They also need to look at expanding character slots beyond just 1 every new class. I literally have multiple duplicate classes for link skilling my 2nd main.