[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please let use more chair bags.

HaroroHaroro
Chair collecting is my favorite thing to do on Maple but my set-up has been full for years. I already use two 40-slot chair bags and every time we get new event chairs, I'm forced to drop some untradable chairs which is really, really frustrating. During the last event (Neo), I was forced to skip out on the chairs in the coin shop because I absolutely could not drop any more chairs. Please let us be able to use at least one more chair bag!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2021
    KMS recently increased the number of allowed chair bags and title holders to 5 each.
    Hopefully this change will come to GMS sooner rather than later.
    Hang in there!
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited September 2021

I was going to make a suggestion thread to expedite the 5 Chair/Title bag change to GMS but this works, too.

AKradian wrote: »
    KMS recently increased the number of allowed chair bags and title holders to 5 each.
    Hopefully this change will come to GMS sooner rather than later.
    Hang in there!

Do mods have the ability to pass these suggestions off to whoever is in charge of our update schedules? We ran out of slots two years ago, and missing another 5-6 months of event chairs, while we wait for the change to come to GMS, would be unfortunate.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2021
    We're trying.
    Whorific