[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfers through NX purchase?

misterjskmisterjsk
Reactions: 300
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey guys !

So I haven't touched Maple Story since 2013 and my main character used to be in El Nido. That being said, after the server merging in early 2021, which was one of only 2 or 3 events ever to allow you to choose a specific world to be transferred to, I am officially stuck in Elysium. I was thinking what if Nexon allowed us to buy a world transfer tickets like they do for name change through CASH SHOP allowing us to make a transfer.. obviously not into the reboot server , but that would allow people who haven't played in so long to make a comeback and join their friends in specific servers. I think Nexon would benefit from it financially, and the old players could also enjoy the game they onced loved playing without having to restart everything. Just a suggestion. It could also be a one time purchase ticket if it would be too much work. What do you guys think?
  1. Would you like a world transfer option added into the game?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2021
    Trust me I wish this was a thing, i would pay 50$ per character transfer just so i can get all my chacraters i want stuck in Aurua to Bera so i can play with my friends and have link skills and stuff but noooooooo they had 1 event that went wrong and instead of just having people pay for it they want to have people be stuck. not everyone has mad hours to grind and farm and when there world dies and its twice as hard to get items and gear and the market is terrible they do nothing. honestly just merge the worlds or allow server transfer its not that hard. league does it where you can switch Whole damn regions and this has been out since 05. Please nexon just let us buy the world transfer, TAKE MY MONEY!
    misterjsk
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited November 2021
    I would love World Transfer Coupons. Hell even just limit them to like 3 or something or have them like a year event. Black Friday sale even, 1 day only. I know people will complain that don't have the money but there is a lot of things in MS you need nx for. If they are buyable with maple points that'll solve that problem anyways. Just please let the people who want to transfer some characters do so, Nexon. Since this is an old cs item we use to have seems like it'd be easy to reinstall even just for a little bit. Staff doesn't want another huge transfer all to one world like Bera but if there is a paywall + limit then only a few people going to do it. I'd happily pay $50 a char to move some avatars stuck on the wrong world.

Also I love how this idea keeps getting brought up on forms and no staff has commented on why Nexon won't do WTCs.
    misterjsk