[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unfair Technical support changes.

DeliqaudeDeliqaude
Reactions: 800
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The technical support page now tries forcing players to provide the Launcher logs or else they cannot even file the ticket. The link on how to attach the log doesn't work either, so it becomes an unfair request that's forced.
  1. Do you feel the required Launcher logs to submit a ticket should be removed?1 vote
    1. Yes, because people cannot file a support request without it.
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    As far as I can tell, the link works fine (although it's not clickable), and launcher logs are not required unless you specify that you're having trouble with the launcher itself.

If you're having issues with the game itself, select "Gameplay" under "Choose your issue", rather than "Technical Support". If you're having issues with the launcher and are still unable to attach the logs as requested, you can select "Other" from the "Where did you encounter your issue?" dropdown list and it will not ask you for a log.
    Deliqaude
  • DeliqaudeDeliqaude
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2021
    Yes hello, my inquiry is Launcher only related which does require users to attach the logs in order to file a proper support ticket regarding the Launcher having technical issues. I believe that creating a (clickable) link would be most helpful as some users such as myself are inadequate at copying the link provided as I literally cannot read the small print.

Thank you so much for your response Neospector.

After careful investigations into the matter I did make a rather interesting discovery, my ISP was actually throttling my connection to the server so I could not click play. After switching ISP's I am back and in action enjoying gameplay once again. Happy Hunting.