[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update/Revamp Monster Park and Maple Tour rewards

TrueInsaneTrueInsane
Reactions: 100
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The shops in the maple tour and monster park minigames should be updated. I know that recently it was decided that the "meso piggy bank" was to be removed from the game due to it affecting the economy. But in fact in my opinion it was helping the economy because it gave all players an incentive to play the maple tour minigame. I am not saying that we should bring it back to the game, but we should update the rewards to benefit high-level players because all of the rewards are pretty much useless to us in the higher levels. If you update the rewards and maybe add higher-level stages it would encourage players to buy more maple tour tickets and do more a day. In other words, just like maple tour, the monster park shop rewards should have maybe growth potions all the way up to typhoon potions. I don't know how much they should cost but it would definitely make your community happier and it would in return make the Maplestory economy stronger. The budget for Nexon would go up and it would be a win win. I can assure you that!

Comments

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    Monster Park definitely feels like it's fallen off in the era of training a character to 200 in a few hours with tera burning. I don't think it'd be super unreasonable to both boost its sub-200 exp rates to basically just give a full level or 2, nor would it be unreasonable to have extreme growth potions as rewards in the coin shop so you could do it for xp on your main and buy potions to transfer to lower level characters for like 50 coins a pop.

The real game basically starts at 200 now and most people only train up new characters during burning events these days, so I see absolutely no reason why 1-200 shouldn't be made far easier than it is. Even if monster park gave like 2 or 3 levels and you could buy 2 sub-200 level up potions a day from the coins, it still would be far slower than just training normally on tera burning, so I don't think anyone could argue that would be unbalanced as long as those rewards drop off completely at 200.