[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad

lEvantamerlEvantamer
in Bug Reporting
Hey guys, im playing on an Evan, currently level 160, im at the part of the Monad quest where i am on top of the trees in Windsleep Forest Treetops just after fighting the yeti boss after looking at the photo, i have to use the jelly thing to bounce across to the next tree, the jelly wont bounce me when i jump on it, ive tried multiple times and it wont work, and of course using abilities here doesnt work or isnt allowed, i also cant leave the quest during this part of the quest until im back at a town. so im just stuck here not able to continue or leave the quest. anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Hi Mapler,

There are two things you can do to try and resolve this situation:
    1) Change your resolution in game and try the jump again
    2) Try a "backwards" jump where you turn around in mid-air.

I hope this helps.

Happy Mapling!
  • FruitlingFruitling
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2021
    I am also stuck in the same spot. I have tried jumping backwards and changing the resolution and nothing works.
    Character: Coelestinium
    World: Burning
    Map: Abrup Basin, Windsleep Forest Treetops