[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood Watch, Potential bug?

KelipsKelips
Reactions: 210
Many of you have now probably noticed in the the Reboot world. The 'Maplehood Watch' gach boxes that rarely give out equipment (poor rates like usual) , seem to mainly distribute equips for the wrong class. Making the event virtually useless for the reboot server where trading isn't permitted. Not sure if this is intentional or not, I've only been back on maple story for a couple months so correct me if im wrong: Never in the past do i recall having such an event with false hope?? A part of me almost feels let down. Is this how events operate now?? Is the juice even worth the squeeze??
gx1990

Comments

• GamrinGamrin
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2022
    I can confirm this. This looks like it's supposed to be a case of "trade it to your other characters". But since this isn't possible in Reboot, it basically ends up being a 100k meso reward instead. Which is fairly insulting, since that's basically 5 monsters worth of dropped mesos.

I'd love to see this corrected with the job-relevant boxes, or with equipment drops being removed entirely, replaced with a meso reward (potentially obfuscated in 1000's of spell traces) that is substantial enough.
    gx1990