[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guan Yu Polearm - Info

JunaidJunaid
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hello Hi,
I was looking for information on obtaining the Guan Yu Polearm. I reached out to support and they mentioned players reporting getting it from NLC Gacha as well as Extra C mobs in Showa town. In older days I remember Extra D used to drop it (that's how I farmed the couple I had back then). I just hoping someone could confirm if Extra C do in fact drop it as support staff mentioned (just want to make sure as it is different from what I remember). I did farm Extra C for about 30 mins. yesterday and got an alluminum baseball bat but not that Guan Yu polearm.

Thanks for reading and helping out!

Comments

• VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited April 2022
    They removed it from the game (shadow patched), both the high-level and low-level item variant.
    Junaid
  • JunaidJunaid
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2022
    Vinsane wrote: »
    They removed it from the game (shadow patched), both the high-level and low-level item variant.

aw man that sucks! I don't know why I was told in ticket to support to farm Extra C and that it's in NLC Gach as well; I've been farming that area nonstop.
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited April 2022
    Yeah, nexon removed a lot of older items that dropped from mobs slowly overtime. Unless you spoke too someone who has knowledge in the coding department. I wouldn't take a GM's word for granted.
    Junaid