[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What website should I use if I want to...

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited May 2022 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi all, just wondering if there is any website at all that allows people to share constructive, intellectual thoughts on different matters about anything. I like to hear people's thoughts on different ideas or subjects, some may be very difficult to have any conclusion, like politics or racial perspectives, but in the end it's always interesting to hear how people consider different cases or situations. I sometimes find human critical thinking very valuable and gaining different kinds of knowledge, especially ones useful to living, very important/ time worthy. Of course, it's not like I love reading all kinds of books when I say that, gaining knowledge by hearing different discussions works better for me than reading to be honest, because reading can be so lonely sometimes, while interactions and seeing how people react to different subjects can actually seem more interesting/ alive in lots of way. Does anyone of you know a place to engage in different, any discussion intellectually? Please let me know, thanks

Comments

• ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited May 2022
    In addition. I want to say that I am not looking for sites like Quora or Ask-dot-com, those are meant for single questions and are not actually helpful to what I need at all, plus a lot of the answers are trolls and the admin activities there are, in my opinion, very biased, not really open for any discussion, sadly. So if anyone of you knows any site for sharing different kind of thoughts on anything, please do tell. Thanks
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    reddit?