[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More types of Bags

SpareSpare
Reactions: 1,120
edited May 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The following bags should be added in my opinion to help saving space in your inventory.

Equip Tab Bags:
Medal Bag - for all medals (up to 2 bags)
Weapon Bag - for all weapons and sub weapons (up to 1 bag)
Ring Bag - for all rings (up to 3 bags)
Android Bag - for all androids and android hearts (up to 1 bag)
Equipment Bag - for all equipments (up to 2 bags)
Arcane Bag - for all arcane symbols (up to 1 bag)

Use Tab Bags:
Potion Bag - for all potions and foods (up to 2 bags)
Buff Bag - for all buffs (up to 2 bags)

Etc. Tab Bags:
Quest Bag - for all quest items (up to 1 bag)

Cash Tab Bags:
Emotes Bag - for all emotes (up to 1 bag)
Pets Bag - for all pets (up to 1 bag)
Cash Bag - for all cash items (up to 1 bag)

Dec. Tab Bags:
Decoration Bag - for all cash equipment (up to 1 bag)
    No results for this poll

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited May 2022
    i would like to add a familiars bag - When i am farming familiars in preparation for fusing and ranking up to unique, these take up way too many slots in my USE-inventory - and its annoying to constantly have to dump into roro, which already doesn't have enough slots inside
    SpareFuhreakKlara
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    Medals aren't required because we have a menu to get them back, you can throw them out safely.
    Arcane symbols can be combined past their level requirement now so I don't see a reason for this either.
    Other than that I think there might be enough reason to maybe add a few of these bags. But if we're talking what really needs a bag it's fams as mentioned above.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Medals aren't required because we have a menu to get them back, you can throw them out safely.

Except for the 40 or so medals that Nexon refuses, for no clear reason, to register into the collection. https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17078/certain-medals-do-not-register/p1

Fuhreak