[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how to get my trio

WaffleDayWaffleDay
Reactions: 500
edited May 2022 in General Chat
Hey
i tried to get the Trio skills that i need for my Aran (v matrix), and and i open a lot of N-stones
and yet didnt got the Trio that i needed,

is there another way to get the Trio that i search for then open N-stones?

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited May 2022
    Do you already have one of the trios? If you do, you could consider crafting your own boost nodes to find the remaining one's you need. You would just be selecting the first skill you need on the node. This will give you only "good candidates" for the next trio you need - However, it will still be RNG as to what the remaining 2 skills on the boost node will be. Maybe only consider this if you have a lot of extra shards.

If you don't have any perfect trio's yet, it really shouldn't take too many nodes to get at least one though. You don't need to limit yourself to one super specific node, it just needs to contain 3 of the skills you want in any order, and then you can go from there
    Fuhreak