[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't make a tera burning character

KatlyzedKatlyzed
Reactions: 310
in Bug Reporting
So I've returned to maplestory since the destiny update and wanted to make a new main: Kain I tried to make him a normal tera burning character but it failed so I thought nothing extra of it my mistake or something and used the tera burninator from the explorer redux event. Didn't think much of it and continued then when I was done mapling and went to the character creation screen it didn't say you can make a burning character. Now that my tera burninator character is level 200 and didn't get another tera burninator I'm pretty sad this event was supposed to give a total of 3 tera burning characters but I only got one and now im supposed to get 220 on a explorer without burning wich I'm not looking forward to since it could've been 3 times faster. Please help

IGN: Katlyzed
Server: Reboot
Region: NA
StigHelmer

Comments

• StigHelmerStigHelmer
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2022
    The maplestory team says that it's a known issue. That's all I know so far. This happened to me as well.
    Katlyzed
  • SaetangSaetang
    Also same. I made a Bucc the day before the update in order to secure a name for it. I used th burninator on it and got it to Lv. 200, realizing that I couldn't collect the New Explorer rewards so I thought nothing of it and will make my third burning character grab those rewards so I can level it to 220. When I finished leveling my Tera Burning character to 200, nothing happened. I'm sure there will be some sort of fix I hope, this issue needs to be addressed, considering there are Maplers who are experiencing this.

Reboot, NA.
  • RevivedAncientMaplerRevivedAncientMapler
    Reactions: 200
    I am having similar issue. :/
    I accidentally burnt Tera burn Hayato, realizing he doesn't have level 210 link skill. So i was going to swap it w/ someone w/ a level 210 link skill. but that's not a option.
    I might have to create random characters and hope they patch it in time so i can tera burn