[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Tera-Burn Character

XokuXoku
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I created a tera burning character, however, I chose the wrong class. I then deleted that character, but now there is no option to tera-burn a different character. If I am reading the event correctly, I should be able to create another tera-burning character right?

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2022
    Yup same here. Deleted my 202 mage and now i can't burn even though as i was deleting my mage it told me i could make another.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2022
    Yes, when you delete a burned-on-creation character, you should get the option to tera burn a new one instead.

However, there is currently a known issue:
    Tera Burning Plus event's Tera Burning character cannot be created if the player used the Tera Character Burninator item first.

So if you used a Tera Burninator (on a different character) you can't create a Tera Burning character at the moment, regardless of whether it's your first one or a replacement for the one you deleted.
    StigHelmerXoku
  • XokuXoku
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2022
    Is this something that's planning to be patched? or should I just give up on the tera-burn
  • StigHelmerStigHelmer
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2022
    Xoku wrote: »
    Is this something that's planning to be patched? or should I just give up on the tera-burn

I wonder about this as well. There is still plenty of time left in the event though.
  • RevivedAncientMaplerRevivedAncientMapler
    Reactions: 200
    StigHelmer wrote: »
    Xoku wrote: »

I wonder about this as well. There is still plenty of time left in the event though.

Me too. Hopefully by this weekend.