[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck on a Map

SoerpaSoerpa
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I'm Stuck in the Map "Abrup Basin". I used the Boss Content Tab to check out the Boss Julieta... not knowing its very bugged. Now Im Stuck in the Map.. I cant use any scroll, tp or start a quest that tp me somewhere... there is Portal i cant use for what ever reason... i can only start the boss and once i die the game kicks me into the server selection...
Support is not responding since multiple days... does someone got an idea what i could do :/?

Comments

• MissSaigonMissSaigon
    Reactions: 200
    Soerpa wrote: »
    I'm Stuck in the Map "Abrup Basin". I used the Boss Content Tab to check out the Boss Julieta... not knowing its very bugged. Now Im Stuck in the Map.. I cant use any scroll, tp or start a quest that tp me somewhere... there is Portal i cant use for what ever reason... i can only start the boss and once i die the game kicks me into the server selection...
    Support is not responding since multiple days... does someone got an idea what i could do :/?

This part is broken, please click here to return to the maple world, wait for the fix

_33N9-Wdu3oU

mtTekn0rqRnf