[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REBOOT NA unable to log on the game server.

KubasKubas
Reactions: 530
edited July 2022 in Tech Support
Hi. I have issues connecting to the game REBOOT NA server. I'm from Toronto and yesterday we had country wide ROGERS outage. Internet works now but I can't get on server. Is anyone else having the same issue? I wonder if there's something wrong on my side or maple story servers now.

Game also crashed couple times on NEXON and WIZET logo. Now I can get to characters screen on Reboot but get the message:

Unable to log on to the game server. Please try again later.
CrowStormAyoitsian

Comments

• CrowStormCrowStorm
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2022
    I'm having the same issue. Also with rogers internet atm
  • AyoitsianAyoitsian
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2022
    Same situation, also Rogers...
  • FreakinCoolFreakinCool
    I'm also from Toronto, with Fido/Rogers, and on Reboot server. I've been dc'ing while starting the game, cc'ing, changing maps all day. I've tried resetting router, computer network settings, graphics drivers, running game in compatibility mode, and many others. Nothing seems to work.
  • 6rad6rad
    getting all the exact same issues, every time i change channel or enter cash shop its pretty much a 75% dc rate. Also with rogers