[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NEXON, Y'ALL LIE

TropismTropism
Reactions: 1,415
edited November 2022 in Rants and Raves
We were all led to believe we were getting a PERMANENT Lil Shinsoo pet. Please explain.

Daily Rewards:

Day 1: Lil Shinsoo Pet Package: Tradeable within account, 15-day duration. Use to obtain:
Lil Shinsoo: Untradeable, Permanent.
Shinsoo's Blessing: Untradeable, Permanent.

EDawkbr.png

bI99yFn.png
PimpworldiBundance

Comments

• PimpworldPimpworld
    Reactions: 100
    +1,

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited November 2022
    It was probably a communication problem since even KMS didnt got a perm one . You really expected we all that played MS get a free pet so easily ? I don't think so .
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited February 2023
    I just got the world leap. I got to keep ALL the pets.
  • EshmanEshman
    Reactions: 1,425
    edited February 2023
    Um, I've been gone a while but previous past events have given out free permanent pets as I'm almost entirely f2p and I have some perm pets. Tbh if it's only a single one here and there I don't see what the issue is. Also it would be a reason folks "take a break" in the hopes that stats/skill trees and quests get reset for freebies. Maybe this would be a positive reason to encourage players to stick around longer and be far more active? A little positive PR never hurts anyone but what do I know...