[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Building my ice/lightning mage

jewbear1998jewbear1998
Reactions: 100
edited December 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hallo all, i have a i/L mage in level 229, i wanted to ask you all how to improve it?

What the best inner abilities?
In the legion “table” , which buff i should prioritize for my mage ? (Buff duration, cric damage, cric rate, boss damage, ignore defense)?
And in general what legion top priority (“powers”) i should prioritize in the table for all characters?

Thanks you

Comments

• jewbear1998jewbear1998
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2022
    Buff duration, cric damage, cric rate, boss damage, ignore defense, normal damage)?
  • aroaroraroaror
    Reactions: 930
    edited January 2023
    Hello. I have an ice mage too, near your level also. I am playing in elysium, If you too i will be glad to guide you in game. just add FrozenTrust7 (my character name) to your friends.
    AS for legion, I may surprise you but my point of view is different, more of a long plan strategy. Prioritize the following link skills:
    -Elven blessing (Mercedes)
    -Rune persistence (Evan)
    -Combo orb blessing (Aran)

Elven blessing is a permanent +20% exp boost, and rune persistence allow you to train 5 minutes with run double exp boost instead of 2. The combo orb blessing make the combo orbs worth 900% more. it's a huge boost and it's felt especially in lower levels.
    You have also Zero that boost exp in legion, but since they cant use hyper growth potions and be burning, and the fact that you need to reach level 250 just to get 12% boost, the time you will spend on it will not worth the exp it will give you back.

After that raise your legion will be much more easier and then you will have with what consider the right decision ( wich is ignore def, boss damage, int, magic attack for bossing at least)