[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

blake‘s hyper ignition game selection box issue

qyh12100qyh12100
Reactions: 200
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting
when you finished a single word, you didn't receive any letter selection box

Comments

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited January 2023
    This whole letter game is just worthless in myu opinion i manage so far only to get one word done and now I am stuck on the letters A - G [ 2x ] - H [ 2x ] - L , which would finish all other words - I did get only 3 flame boxes so far in all time I been playing and just 1 gave a letter I needed [ letter O ] - got none form doing bosses up to lomien at all - so I really wish to know Nexon how on earth should I finish all words and get that android ????? I have a full time job and cant grind 10-12 hours a day !!!!!!!! So just the no -lifers manage[d] to make it happen and rest casual one can just go to hell ?????? This event is just complete crap !!!
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited February 2023
    I collected 206 boxes and I can't complete it. The boxes rarely drop and drop rate % effect doesn't work on these boxes.
    It's understandable that players with a job can't complete this event at all. (No time, rare drop rate)

Also I didn't use the Blake's Selection Box that allows me to choose 1 letter of your choice. I can't complete it even if I choose a letter, I would still miss 1 letter to spell MapleStory. I am not going to try to farm for this rare Flame Alphabet Box to get A or L. First of it's rare and secondly it's not guaranteed I will get A or L. And to spell the last words, I am missing the letters J O G T O, that's still requires many Flame Alphabet Boxes.

Exchanging the 5 useless letters and extra letters for 1 random letter, it's crap.

I see so many boxes in the Auction House though. I have the mesos but I can't buy any because of the restrictions for my country.
    A friend bought boxes and tried to drop them to let me loot them but the items can't be dropped. This is so dumb. Why did they do this? I will make sure the boxes won't drop on my pixel feet so no need for these kind of dumb restrictions.
    Thanks a lot Nexon.

I do agree this is a bad event. When this event was released I told my friend that this event should had been released at the start of the Ignition event, so it would last 3 months instead of 27 days. This would give more space for players with less time.

I bet they won't even bother reading or replying to this thread.
    Blake_Kanna.JPG
    Snicky