[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FIX JETT'S COMPENSATION!

EscolhidaEscolhida
Reactions: 610
edited July 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm not even gonna waste myself on explaining how pitiful of a move it is to just delete Jett and offer a ridiculously cheap compensation. I'm just gonna adress a concern that hundreds of other players have now.

Like many, I got all jobs in the game already created and leveled up past 150 in the same world - that includes all Explorers as well. What I got from the "compensation" (if we can really call it that) is: whether I choose option A, that is to have two of the same job in that world, or option B, to have my Jett be demoted to Beginner.

Let's say I pick option A: no matter what job I choose, my Legion rank will drop since levels and effects won't stack. But at least I get the so amazing compensation that is the Trace of Jett, so I keep part of the results of the hours spent grinding that character.

Now, if I pick option B in order to have a "high" level Beginner and have fun playing old-school style, I'll also lose my Legion rank/levels/stats/effects, but I get no compensation whatsoever since Beginner is not one of the choices.

So what you're telling me is: lose all you have except for your crit dmg % effect, or lose everything and that's it.

Seriously, Nexon? That's how little you care about your players and consumers? The amount of hours spent grinding, the NX we bought, everything, just to lose it all in the end because you are not competent enough to debug skills?

FIX IT FOR US! The compensation is NOT ENOUGH when some of the equipment can't even be transferred and lots of players have no interest/need for a repetition of Explorer jobs. At least let us choose whatever Job we want, even jobs that are not Explorers, and even Beginner! I mean we also know the only reason we can't choose jobs that are not Explorers is that you don't want to allow us a free NX transfer lol

SHOW THAT YOU CARE AT LEAST A LITTLE!
Klara

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2023
    I find it a bigger issue that me, a person who stopped playing Jett the moment I hit 200 and didn't even unlock fifth job, am benefitting more by having Jett deleted than actual Jett players.
    I'm getting free nodes, a class I don't like potentially turned into one I do, losing no legion levels, gaining a free legion block/link skill, free cashshop items, free growth pots, etc.
    I benefit from Jett being deleted because I don't play it. Meanwhile Jett players are getting screwed in so many different ways you can't even list them all without derailing a thread.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited August 2023
    I also agree with allowing us to switch to any class instead of being limited to explorers. I'm just going to end up deleting my jett because I don't need a duplicate explorer, and that's really not fair.
    I'm still waiting and hoping for at least one thing in my thread to be added to the compensation.
    https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/33715/jett-deletion-and-fashionstory