[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unnecessary nerfs to 6th job

P0opymanzP0opymanz
Reactions: 940
edited November 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Following the dumpsterfire of a live stream, I think I speak for the community when mentioning the following:

Please revert daily cap on sol erda fragments, if this is pushed through it will literally take 2 years to max our 6th job skills.
Please keep frenzy functionality, these are items that players would spent thousands on marvel. I know there may be technical issues with frenzy in instanced maps, but please try to work those out...

New Age was supposed to be an exciting patch. Nexon even marketed this as the biggest patch since bigbang, but all we got were nerfs to exciting content and sewage
AreYouMyMomReLana

Comments

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2023
    Sol Erda Fragments being capped and Oz Box rates being nerfed is horrible and needs to get reverted.

However I do agree Frenzy has to die someday. Having to pay / wait for totem service to grind is a bad game mechanic that ought to have been removed alongside wild totems. Frenzy owners got their money's worth from the item over the long time it's been out, just be glad it still works to 260 and gives you a fast-tracked pass to 10k legion.
    ZysterRebootItalianShad
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited November 2023
    The Sol Erda thing is disgusting and kills any excitement I had for the upcoming update. Instead of increasing player retention by making them play longer, I can almost guarantee this change will make people quit the game once they experience how tedious this arbitrary change makes progression.
    Known2ownLeoMageZysterRebootItalianShad
  • Known2ownKnown2own
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2023
    DuskGuard wrote: »
    The Sol Erda thing is disgusting and kills any excitement I had for the upcoming update. Instead of increasing player retention by making them play longer, I can almost guarantee this change will make people quit the game once they experience how tedious this arbitrary change makes progression.

This has been Nexon's main objective if you've been paying attention. Constricting the gap in which players can separate themselves from the pack, slowing down the fastest people, helping to speed up the slowest people. Disincentivising playing more, incentivising playing less.

Now you will just do your dailies and get your 3% and everyone will be doing the same thing. They are taking the game in the wrong direction, the whole draw of a mmorpg is the ability to go your own way in this sandbox, but it's becoming more and more like a boring mobile game where you progress one way or not at all.
    ZysterReboot
  • ZysterRebootZysterReboot
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2023
    Sol Erda cap must go, frenzy deserved to die someday, our oz ring boxes shouldn't be nerfed when kms had botters inflating their AH
    ItalianShad
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited November 2023
    Remove the Sol Erda cap, Oz boxes shouldn't be nerfed and frenzy shouldn't be nerfed. Frenzy functionality should remain as is. It just hurts reg server way to much to get rid of it