[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update: Night Troupe Special Hair Transfer Coupon

SnowwwwwwsSnowwwwwws
Reactions: 600
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event Item Bug

Update: I have reported this bug before but it's still not resolve yet, this coupon will be expire by 30 Nov 2023 which is next week. After yesterday's maintainence patch I am still unable to use this coupon, please advise what to do.

Brief bug summary: When I click on the Special Hair Transfer Coupon, it shows the preview of what will the hair looks like before clicking 'confirm' button, and then Spiegelmann dialog window pops up saying "Hmm, The Noblesse Hair you currently have is not saved in the Beauty Salon. Are you sure you want to use the Special Hair Coupon item?"
I have tried alot of times, regardless of clicking yes or no, nothing happens and the Special Hair Transfer Coupon is still there, nothing changes.
And The fact is I have saved Noblesse Hair style in my beauty salon, but it still says Noblesse Hair not saved in beauty salon.

Character name: Mable

Character level: 209

Character job: WInd Archer

World name: EU Reboot Solis

Date and time of the incident: 22-Nov-2023, 11:10 AM Dubai Time

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2023
    I am getting this issue as well, and my coupon is expiring in 12 hours. The hair in my Special Hair Transfer Coupon is Red Sugar Girl hair.

Character name:
    xoxo

Character level:

Character job:
    Marksman

World name:
    Elysium

Date and time of the incident:
    30 Nov 2023, 13:00 UTC (in-game time)

Hope this bug can be fixed in this scheduled minor patch.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited December 2023
    @Snowwwwwws If you haven't already, try submitting a support ticket to get your hair back. I did that yesterday and they were able to restore the hair onto the character I wanted to transfer to.
  • SnowwwwwwsSnowwwwwws
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2023
    @Snowwwwwws If you haven't already, try submitting a support ticket to get your hair back. I did that yesterday and they were able to restore the hair onto the character I wanted to transfer to.

Thanks for letting me know, I have sent a ticket to them!