[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RnJ PQ

DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
Reactions: 1,640
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If anyone is up for RnJ post here or message me ingame we need 2 more people to start.
  1. RnJ is the best exp till 150ish4 votes
    1. yea
       25% (1 vote)
    2. naw
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    You think R&J is still the best place to grind til 150? Bless your heart.

You're a few months late there, bud. R&J had it's per-kill exp nerfed pretty hard a ways back. Was very well deserved, and a long time coming. It and First/Second Drill Hall; long overdue for a nerf. You can't tell me that spending 70 levels abusing a party quest, then another 35-85 levels in a single map isn't toxic.
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    edited November 2016
    dang....I'm an on and off player so i miss major updates like this. can you link me to some new updated stuff.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Honestly? Follow the maple guide. Or depending on your class, grind Copper Drakes to around 70-75, then go to Sahel 2 til 90 or whenever. Past that is maple guide for days
    DeadMalcolm
  • Wort117Wort117
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    RNJ and first drill hall were, "toxic"? What are you even talking about? No smart person would ever have used RNJ past 120, because there used to be evo lab, before that ALSO got unnecessarily nerfed. They also moved LPQ, so now it's at a level range where no one will play it. They've effectively managed to entirely empty the party quest lobby, all the time. How is this a good thing? O_o In a community, multiplayer game, is it so bad that the party quests are the most efficient at leveling? I'm guessing that, for whatever reason, you don't train link skill characters either, because if you did, you wouldn't think easily getting to 120 was "toxic". Clearly, you need to think about more people that yourself there, bud bud. There has been a long series of nerfs in exp gain for a while, and it's extremely irritating to go from parties to solo grinding. They nerfed HoH, they nerfed RNJ, they moved LPQ, effectively killing it, they nerfed EVO lab. Yeah, let's just continue the nerfs and make it take ridiculous amounts of time to get link skill characters trained up.
    Dor
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    edited November 2016
    Wort117
    Wort117 said:

They've effectively managed to entirely empty the party quest lobby, all the time. How is this a good thing?
    Yes, they managed to make content dead....