[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer Compensation Needs to be Increased!!

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,830
edited April 27 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
First off, Sol Erda Energy and Sol Erda Fragments needs to be based on the time 6th job was released to Lynn's release based on the Sol Erda Daily plus a little extra that would have gotten from drops during that time.

An appropriate amount is 120x Sol Erda and 3,000x Sol Erda Fragments.
This might sound like a lot, but that is how long of a delay Lynn was. Ensure that the energy and fragments are hard locked to the Beast Tamer character and of course only for existing Beast Tamer characters.

There also better be White Ears and Tail | Black Ears and Tail as well, because I don't want brown ears and tail, I want my white ears and tail.

Still wish there was a bunch of fun memory stuff too like a Eka the Hawk flying mount skill, Fort the Bear chair where you and Fort are constantly doing the hammer swing attack, and a permanent duration (female) Lil' Chase Pet.

And further fixes to Lynn to make her play better and incorporate the beloved Beast Tamer gameplay in future patches.
ZysterReboot

Comments

• ZysterRebootZysterReboot
    Reactions: 730
    edited April 25
    100% the compensation needs to be increased. 1k frags is rubbing dirt into our wounds at this point.

Why have a 6th job daily that we missed out on and get no compensation for the days we were forced to miss
    Stacona