[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting Lynn Back to Forest

CarlacCarlac
Reactions: 1,060
edited May 18 in General Chat
I have started playing my Lynn who is a converted Beast Master. While the old character was a level 173 the new character has to grow. Somehow I got stuck on Maple Island and need to get back to level up. How can I can return Lynn to level up? Thanks. (Note - Fureack gave some guidance but ti did not work)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 19
    When you say Maple Island, do you mean Victora Island? Maple Island is a place for explorers, I'm not even sure if Lynn can go there.
    In your skill window, do you have a skill on the beginner tab (The very first one, not the first job one) that returns you back to the forest spring?
  • CarlacCarlac
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited May 19
    Yes - my bad. I did mean Victoria Island. Bad case of senile dementia. It is Victoria I am stuck in. Sorry for the misleading.. And I did check and that tab does not exist on my beginner tabs.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 19
    In your lightbulb menu, do you have a quest for "To the Forest!"?
    Upon creating a new Lynn and leaving the area I can return to the area by using this quest at the top of the lightbulb menu.