[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Minel - Heartwarming Dream in Heroic Worlds

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,150
edited May 23 in Bug Reporting
Do us a favor. Log into Kronos and start today's Heartwarming event daily (friday: You head over to Minel Ore Mine World)

On the reg worlds, scandi/Elysium this took 3-5mins for the NPC popup to happen. It's been 20mins on Kronos and nothing and we need to get this popup twice?? Someone claims it's been 40mins for them and no popup even though they are hovering over Minel.

Something needs to be hotfixed here for Heroic worlds. Truly insanity waiting for this.

edit: People are saying 1hr+ wait and nothing. There needs to be an interactable NPC for this to be more manageable. This current system doesn't work for a crowded world.
Whorific

Comments

• XperiaZLoveXperiaZLove
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 23
    I waited 2 different 1 hr................nothing h appen. this mission is stupid wasted time
  • NeffyNeffy
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited May 24
    Got in 1 of them after hours of waiting..
    Waiting for 2nd one (been 5 hours and counting stilll nothing...)
    This isn't it, we need literally compensation or something...
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited May 24
    I'm having the same problem. I tried doing it on multiple characters, I even left one of my character there for a couple hours and the dialogue box still didn't open.

I tried doing it on a less populated server and it popped up almost immediately on two occasions so it's definitely a Kronos issue.
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 25
    I spent the entire event inside over 14 hours wasted and I didn't get may dailies done, or my wish orb. I feel I just got nexon'd again, again, and again. Why do i play this game again? Why is it that they torture the players with these buggy events that came out in kms over a year ago for their 20th?
  • MatarielMatariel
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited May 29
    Yeah I wasn't able to get into it all. I spent the entire day in the map, very frustrating for this to be the first event I deal with when coming back to the game. Here's hoping its fixed during the patch.