[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I Can't Sell Spell Traces?

BBQTimeBBQTime
Reactions: 1,480
edited May 31 in General Chat
Hello

It's absolutely impossible to sell any spell traces in Bera in Auction House right now....

For some time now I've been trying to sell the spell traces that I had, but everytime I put them in the lowest price in Auction House someone else put them in a cheaper price, I then put it even cheaper than him, but then he quickly drop the price ever lower.... now of course we all know that free market is the best but the issue is that it's been this way for over 1 month now? so I just get the feeling that it's being manipulated or something like that, because I've never seen anything like that before.... I'm pretty sure it's all started like a month or 2 ago, but before that, it's never ever happened before...

I even tried to log on in a different time zone, morning, afternoon, night, late nights too, in order to sell them and get rid of them but literally at anytime of the day, when I put them on sale in the lowest price of AH, few minutes later and he already put them in a lower price.... also I noticed that it's the same person and most likely with over 10+ accounts.

How do I know this? very simple, the pattern and the way of how he put them in order (for example, instead of putting 9,000 on all Spells, he sometimes put them at 3,000-4000 each or 1,000 each or something like that, which is to most people wouldn't be comfortable at all because you're only able to put up to 10 slots, right? but since he has a lot of accounts, I guess he doesn't mind...

And I'd like to mention again, I've never ever seen something like that before, I know how a healthy free market looks like and that is NOT it, not even close...

But what makes me wonder is, how can 1 person has so much Spell Traces from the first place??? I know for a fact that it's most likely the work of 1 man because I've never seen anything like that before... and yet no breaks? 24/7 putting Spell Traces in the lowest price ALL the time? and yes I know I can just put Spell Traces for a super cheap price but I really need mesos and I only have like 8 sets of 9,000 SpellTraces....

You can even log on now to AH of Bera and see for yourself Spell Traces and a LOT of them, over 10+ pages in AH has started to be on AH at the same time more or less... 23:55, then slowly going down 23:49, 23:43, etc etc because hes logging into more and more accounts, matter of fact as of this moment of written this post I see more and more Spell Traces coming out.... about 1 week ago or so I even saw him made 20+ pages full of spell traces.... 20+ pages of Spells traces and they all had a very close range time, like from 23:20 to 23:58....)

Update:

So the other day I decided to sell my Spell Traces cheaper than the person (perhaps a hacker?) with the unlimited Spell Traces
Therefore I put only 1 stack of 1,000 Spell Traces at the price of 99 mesos (99,000 mesos in total).... now could you guess what happened after that?

He quickly put like around 9-10 stacks of 9,000 Spell Traces for 98 and 97 mesos (97,000 mesos in total) each O_O

Obviously it's all got sold and I did not continue to sell my ST at that price for obvious reasons...

How can anyone on EARTH put SO many Spell Traces for as low as 97 mesos?? it's as if he has an unlimited supply of Spell Traces whoever it is....
  1. Do you think something fishy going on?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• BBQTimeBBQTime
    edited May 31
    Update:

So the other day I decided to sell my Spell Traces cheaper than the person (perhaps a hacker?) with the unlimited Spell Traces
    Therefore I put only 1 stack of 1,000 Spell Traces at the price of 99 mesos (99,000 mesos in total).... now could you guess what happened after that?

He quickly put like around 9-10 stacks of 9,000 Spell Traces for 98 and 97 mesos (97,000 mesos in total) each O_O

Obviously it's all got sold and I did not continue to sell my ST at that price for obvious reasons...

How can anyone on EARTH put SO many Spell Traces for as low as 97 mesos?? it's as if he has an unlimited supply of Spell Traces whoever it is....
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    edited June 9
    Update:

Believe it or not but nothing happened, the Hacker is still putting an unlimited supply of ST non stop 24/7 (literally every few minutes or so and it's going on like that 24/7 non stop, I don't know if he even sleeps (or perhaps it's 2 people doing this)

Waiting for Nexon to take action (and/or at least have a look and check things out)
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited June 11
    thats plenty obvious.....and they get caught sooner or later.....and you could ticket NX about it to put the cheater in the spotlight
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,500
    edited June 12
    What's the seller's name? As a general rule, botters and hackers often have names that are just jumbles of letters; that's how they tend to get caught.
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    edited June 13
    What's the seller's name? As a general rule, botters and hackers often have names that are just jumbles of letters; that's how they tend to get caught.

But it's all in the Auction House though, unless there's a way to know the Seller's IGN
    RedRaven wrote: »
    thats plenty obvious.....and they get caught sooner or later.....and you could ticket NX about it to put the cheater in the spotlight

I hope they'll get caught it's truly destroying the fun of the game when someone else is using cheats/hacks and just run over everyone else :(
    Also how can I ticket to NX about it? can you know the IGN of a seller in Auction House?
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    edited June 15
    Update:

Very good news!
    I think NX took a big action against the hacker with his bot characters and accounts and his unlimited supply of Spell Traces!
    It seems like most of the super low price Spell Traces are now gone! but it does seem like the hacker is still around but just with a much smaller amount of supply of Spell Traces (he still post like 20+ pages of ton of Spell Traces, but it seems like NX are still working very hard to get rid of him and his other accounts, unlike earlier when he had 70+ pages of Spell Traces....)
    Also the fact that he now put Spell Traces at the price of 4,000 (instead of 2,500 and 3,000 like earlier) proves that a LOT of his accounts most likely got banned by NX!

Thank you so much NX! and please continue to hunt and ban this person who dares to violate the rules and destroy our beautiful game! =D