[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Angelic Buster Music!!

LithzaLithza
Reactions: 860
edited June 15 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So! I notice that our Spotlight and Grand Finale have the old music clips still. I also notice that our concert skill plays those same miniature bits, and due to it being five songs just alternates each of them for a skill with a 1hr cooldown and a net uptime of ~170 seconds. I also noticed that Pretty Exalt doesn't have any music at all, versus the skill in other regions. Finally, when playing through the new AB plotline, there was a cutscene which seemed to be awkwardly devoid of any kind of music—the one where she's supposed to be singing and some of the Nova cheer for her? You know the one, and if you don't: go play AB. Now. All of this seems to imply that the new Angelic Buster music hasn't been implemented.

Do you know when these are planned to be added? I have been looking forward to Shining Heart/Fly High/EN Star Bubble acting as infinitely hype songs to power up my Burst Rotations for quite some time now. Thanks for your time, friends, and bubble bubble!
HighFemmeJakkyr

Comments

• GeoZakumGeoZakum
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited June 15
    I am on the same sentiment. I have been looking forward to the Angelic buster revamp ever since it was announced in KMS. Then once Maple SEA showed off that the song would be getting an EN version the hype really peaked, only for this strange void to be left without the english songs.
    If these are left out for the Lucid X AB event allegedly due July, then i'd have to disagree, would rather they be here now.
    LithzaHighFemmeJakkyr
  • HighFemmeHighFemme
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 15
    Yes it is very, very strange that AB is missing music during her own revamp, especially because her whole theme is being an Idol?? I don't understand why they haven't been included
    Jakkyr
  • JakkyrJakkyr
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 15
    I wanna hear the english songs in game. And it'd be cool if we got the ABxLucid duet version of fly away too