[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Legion Artifact] Cannot Claim Special Mission

FuhreakFuhreak
Reactions: 7,620
Member, Private Tester
edited June 19 in Bug Reporting
Normal Guardian Angel Slime, Easy Lucid and Easy Will do not count for Special mission progress.
dpe1Emm.png

I have cleared these bosses multiple times and even slime once after the patch just to make sure, it did not count but did on the "boss" tab.

Edit: Clearing Chaos Guardian Angel Slime gave me the Normal Guardian Angel Slime progress.
Edit2: Clearing Hard Black Mage gave me the Easy Lucid clear.
Whorific

Comments

• WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited June 14
    C1QBzNZ.png

It also doesn't distribute rewards for most Boss tab missions. Only three of the bosses that I've done gave me the Exp and Points.
  • madmajmadmaj
    Reactions: 10
    edited June 15
    Boss tab missions is only three of the highest rewards. If you do a harder boss you will get the difference in exp and AP
    FuhreakWhorific
  • ChicagoCaponeChicagoCapone
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 15
    I have the same issue, I've cleared many of the missions. Something is very wrong with the Legion Block system
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 15
    I have also cleared EZ Lucid and Normal Slime and am not getting the credit.