[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't get Rise from Ruins anymore

PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
Reactions: 1,160
edited March 23 in Bug Reporting
This may be a Cygnus Knights-exclusive bug, but i'm not getting through the questline on another character just to check.
The [Henesys Ruins] Rise from Ruins quest no longer appears after completing [Henesys Ruins] Creator of Dreams.

Comments

• PuffballPuffball
    Reactions: 900
    edited May 4
    It's not just you. I'm currently trying to complete it on my new Lynn and it is just not showing up. I have all the required quests completed, but Alex only has Scouting the Stronghold available.
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited July 22
    Same issue, trying to complete for artifact quest. Complete all the quests but the last quest no longer appears. Completed creator of dreams but Chief Alex does not have Rise from Ruins quest.
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited July 24
    The Rise from Ruins medal is now issued at the end of a much shortened Knight Stronghold quest line that starts with "Scouting the Stronghold". You can actually skip the Henesys Ruins quests before Scouting the Stronghold and still get the medal.