[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Emoticon slot expansion coupons" not in cash shop

RandomlyRandomly
Reactions: 745
edited September 10 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Question: Could the Chat Emoticon Slot Expansion Coupon be added to the cash shop? I'm genuinely shocked that emoticon slot coupons (which I'm sure already exist in the game files) are still unobtainable after all these years.

We have so many cute event-exclusive and gacha-exclusive emotes, like:
emoticon-bugcat-capoo-x-maplestory-cash-shop-update-v2.png
lotus-emotes.png

And yet, we are only given 5 slots to work with (technically 8, if we include the three "default" emotes that cannot be deleted). We can expand this up to 40 with enough emoticon slot expansion coupons, which are unobtainable. So my experience with these fun new emotes is just:
wCPZFjn.png
and
qxEmgMn.png

followed by my genuine reaction of:
vwqf4Ur.jpeg

~~ TL;DR ~~:
I like emotes. I want to collect emotes. I am literally trying to spend my money on emotes, but I can't because I am out of slots and there isn't a way to purchase more.

To Nexon: Did you forget to add "Chat Emoticon Slot Expansion Coupon" into the cash shop?? This is such easy money that's being missed out on; there are plenty of folks like me who will buy these in a heartbeat if they become available!
kayluh

Comments

• kayluhkayluh
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 14
    agreed. for now, i'm claiming them on a mule in hopes that i can reclaim it on my main.
    nexon, pls compensate us by at least allowing us to transfer emoticons from character to character once slot expansion coupons are added. ;w;