[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Claim Guild Potions for the Week

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,850
edited September 13 in Bug Reporting
Ever since this weekly reset, I cannot claim my guild potions for this week.
Claim button is still flashing and purple and the window states:
"You already received this week's Banner of Plenty supplies.
Please try again next Thursday."

This is specifically on my level 265 Bishop. Was able to claim for my Lynn and Lara.

EDIT September 13, 2024:
Seems to stop allowing you to claim guild potions after you claimed X many that week.

Comments

• deathdog411deathdog411
    Reactions: 315
    edited September 9
    having same issue on my paladin. not sure whats wrong
    Stacona
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited September 17
    EDIT 7:...i be updating the list as i play my bossing alts(will also include classes i heard ppl having problem with)
    characters level aren,t what affect it from the info i gathered...so not listing it

the issue is also NOT base on characters guild belonging(like someone think it was in the maple discord)....base on my experience

EDIT 8: ok.....well something just came contradict my guess.....so my buddy is able to claim guild pot on his dawn warrior while i could not
    ....so maybe its not class related after all

removed the class list as of Edit 8 as its not the problem either
    .....at this point i have no idea whats going on as the results are different for each players
    EDIT 8 END

EDIT 5: incorrect Stacona..its not base on X claims.....some char of mine were able to claim after another char could not
    its class specific

EDIT 8 EXTRA....list of things that aren't the reason
    Not lvl related(2 of my char of the same lvl had different result, 1 could claim the other could not)
    Not classes related(i could not claim on my dawn, but friend could)
    Not guild belonging related(all my char are in the same guild, some can claim, some can't)
    Not related to how many time you claimed them either.... some of my chars could claim after another who previously tried could not)
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited September 21
    the problem is persistent
    can not claim on several characters since a couple of weeks
    the characters that can not claim are boss mules and do not do dailys, not sure if that has an influence on the problem
  • PorknsoupPorknsoup
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 23
    I can claim gpots on my lvl 261, and anyone under lvl 259 unlimited. I was able to claim gpots on one of my lvl 260s but not the other. Apparently you get a glitch if you try to recieve it on another 260+. Please fix!