[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Flora Archer Vote

LordG0lbezLordG0lbez
Reactions: 500
edited September 6 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just want to draw attention to the fact there is no flora archer and i want one, so far all the flora classes have been my preferred classes to play with Adele being my main cause i love flying swords, so now i just want to see a archer class for them, hoping its the next class they introduce.
  1. Who would like to see a Flora Archer?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,850
    edited September 6
    it is the 5th and last character to be made for the Flora jobs.

We got Nova mage as well to be made still.

And Anima Archer, Anima Warrior, and Anima Pirate.
    LordG0lbez
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited September 6
    would not be surprise if that flora archer would have a skill with flying arrow circling around them XD

unless they going with some other range weapon

also still want that lightning silver dragon for Nova :3...one which can actually fly forever in combat..(at least 30 sec flight with 10 sec cd very least)

and a pig warlord for anima XD
    LordG0lbez
  • LordG0lbezLordG0lbez
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 8
    I'd expect a flora archer would be something more akin to someone like Gilgamesh from fate.
  • LeafLeaf
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 27
    This isn't particularly related, but I'd like to point it out just because I think it's interesting. Within the lore of the game the high flora are canonically extremely powerful, and every single playable flora class has been robbed of their power in some way, almost always losing their wings.

Adele's were burned out in the war, Ark's were damaged (in the abyss, as far as I can tell), and Khali is a mutant. We don't have a single healthy high flora to play as- and even Illium, a verdant, still isn't anything like his peers, not even having wings at his story's start.

It's something I can see being tricky to deal with. Because with every new flora character made, it becomes easier for Nexon to repeat itself and copy old story beats. ...Or maybe they'll just stop caring and pretend the new character is weak regardless, haha. At the end of the day it is a game meant to be fun. The mechanics hold much more weight than story.

Good post, thanks