[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

add invisibility to Haku(Kanna class)

RedRavenRedRaven
Reactions: 1,205
edited September 19 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the dang guy is cluttering my screen during boss fight.....would it be possible to have an option to make him go invisible or mostly transparent ?

or maybe a setting to auto-go invisible only during boss fights(especially matter from Will onward)

while at it...can we have dmg numbers be transparent too ? would be appreciated

Comments

• LeafLeaf
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2
    This may not be what you're looking for, but skill transparency can be adjusted (options > effects > skill effect transparency). I don't know if you've tried that yet or if that would even work, though haha; and unfortunately it's an all-or-nothing slider. As for damage, you can at least make it much smaller and controlled. It's right beneath skill transparency. I have mine set to "mini blade effects" and a smaller number size. It keeps the numbers all in one place instead of exploding everywhere.

Not ideal, but it's something. I think maplestory could use way more variety in options.
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited 7:59AM
    transparency doesn't work on Haku..just Kanna skills