[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FIX MAGNUS

Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
Reactions: 1,470
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Tried 3 runs so far every single one he glitches. Been testing why or how he glitches but now I'm honestly thinking it just glitches to glitch. Take off the 15min survive for drops and take off this stupid hack prevention garbage.
IvangoldJorjax2LoveNx

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Michaelxv212

Tried 3 runs so far every single one he glitches. Been testing why or how he glitches but now I'm honestly thinking it just glitches to glitch. Take off the 15min survive for drops and take off this stupid hack prevention garbage.
    agreed and still nexon ignores.

BIackbean2LoveNx
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    you'd think by now they've implemented another less annoying to all players method of anti-hack for bosses like magnus. the falling meteors and forced exit is more of a punishment for most players then it is a good feature to -this day- prevent cheaters
    Lilyflower
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited November 2016
    Amen. Resurrecting into death is frustrating enough, ever since GMS had the damage-over-time feature implemented when you're outside of his barrier.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    to those who are doing hard magnus be careful and gl.
    BIackbean
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited November 2016
    My friends and I have been attempting to do hard magnus recently. We understand the rules of "getting a drop with no glitch" perfectly, but somehow all our hard mag runs were glitched. The worse one was 3 of us came in, we attacked, the sign of glitch started to show only 80 secs after we went in.

Is there a new rule? or just simply no one can do hard magnus now?

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited November 2016
    PuppyMango

My friends and I have been attempting to do hard magnus recently. We understand the rules of "getting a drop with no glitch" perfectly, but somehow all our hard mag runs were glitched. The worse one was 3 of us came in, we attacked, the sign of glitch started to show only 80 secs after we went in.

Is there a new rule? or just simply no one can do hard magnus now?

To be honest, it's really hard to tell at this point. Every time I try to do a carry, it glitches, but more so when I'm close to killing him.

He never glitches whenever I go in alone, but obviously that means losing out on drops, just for 50 RP.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    It is just stupid that you need mules in order to get drops and wait till 15 min? I mean why? With 5th job Hard Magnus will take 10 seconds lol...
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    RegretfuIly

Amen. Resurrecting into death is frustrating enough, ever since GMS had the damage-over-time feature implemented when you're outside of his barrier.
    Remove the damage-over-time, 15 minute 3 person drop requirement, and the anti-hack. It doesn't have to be this difficult for legitimate players. Hackers can easily bypass most of these anti-hacks/mechanics anyway serving little to no purpose.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

RegretfuIly

Remove the damage-over-time, 15 minute 3 person drop requirement, and the anti-hack. It doesn't have to be this difficult for legitimate players. Hackers can easily bypass most of these anti-hacks/mechanics anyway serving little to no purpose.
    Unfortunately, that would just make too much sense. Implementing the damage-over-time just made killing H-Mag more pay-to-win, considering you basically need a Battleroid if you want to keep your patience and sanity.

Nexon never bothered to mention this change when it was implemented, until many concerned and frustrated players sent them tickets, thinking it was a bug.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    RegretfuIly

Nexon never bothered to mention this change when it was implemented, until many concerned and frustrated players sent them tickets, thinking it was a bug.
    They seem to ignorant to possible consequences of making such adjustments, or if they're even aware of making such tweaks. Just look at the recent time change from PST to UTC. Neither am I surprised from what happens time to time.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up but they at least have the Magnus Anti-hack and Drop Restrictions on radar.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    As long as the intermittent meteor glitch is removed and the drop restrictions were removed, it should be fine.

I really hope they fix the drops asap